Welcome to Wilanjie Coloured Sheep – Victorian Wool & Wool Products
After more than 35 years of breeding, the Wilanjie flock of coloured Corriedales continues to produce a delightful range of coloured fleeces for handcraft use and coloured wool products. We’re located in the beautiful countryside of Northeast Victoria (Australia), and hope you enjoy browsing our selection of products.
Black & Coloured Sheep Breeders Association of Australia (Vic) Inc
registered flock no. 322.
- 10 to 4 Gallery, 1/32 Gladstone St, Glenrowan Victoria
- Buy direct from the breeder at local markets in North East Victoria including Beechworth, Bright Autumn Festival, Rutherglen Winery Walkabout & Violet Town (April â September)
- Mail Order – Australian and overseas orders welcome (postage rates available on request)
- Visit Us at the property to see the full range of products for yourself
- Contact Us for current prices & current stock